- 1 chicken - cooked / roasted [or 1 flash frozen bag of tenderloins]
- 1 family size - frozen broccoli cuts/florets - cooked
- 1 small onion - diced
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup of mayo
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 8 oz of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 1/2 cups of Pepperidge Farm Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 stick of butter - melted
- S & P to taste
Heat oven to 350.
Remove chicken from bones and cut into bite size pieces. Layer in 9x13 baking dish.
Top chicken with the broccoli and gently mix. S & P to taste.
In a mixing bowl combine: soups, lemon juice, mayo, onion and cheese.
Spread soup mixture over the chicken/broccoli layer.
Add melted butter to cornbread stuffing, mixing well.
Cover the casserole with cornbread stuffing and bake 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Cover with foil to prevent over browning before hot.